When you have a web site it needs to be hosted on the internet.
It’s a bit like an office or a shop, it needs a physical location so that people can visit it.
We can provide hosting for your website that encompasses a unique package, designed to keep your website (and your business) online and to give you the peace of mind that it is being looked after properly so that you don’t have to worry about all the technical stuff, including backups and disaster recovery.
Our website hosting benefits:
- Our own servers with one of the worlds leading hosting companies
- UK based hosting centre (SEO and business continuity consideration)
- Data centre physical security, including CCTV, security guards 24x7x365 and access control systems
- Data centre environmental control, including climate control, air conditioning, humidity, temperature and fire suppression systems
- Data centre energy redundancy with UPS systems and generators (with enough fuel for 30 days)
- Data centre internet connectivity with fully redundant Tier 1 connections
- Server availability of 99.9% uptime expected
- Website and database replication (to a separate location with a different supplier)
- Website and database backup (to another separate location with a different supplier)
- Disaster recovery plans in the event of a disaster or major outage
- Managed failover for your website in the event of a disaster or major outage
- Unlimited support by email and phone (during office hours)
- Emergency support (out of hours)
- Unlimited visitors to your website
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited pages
- Unlimited outgoing emails
- Rolling monthly contract or discounted annual packages available
- Platform updates and upgrades
- Regular security reviews
- No hidden extras
We will do our best to match an existing provider.
Contact us today to discuss your website hosting requirements.
We can tailor our hosting services to meet your specific needs, so whether you’re expecting 10 hits a day, or 10,000 hits a day, we’ll work with you to ensure you have the hosting to meet your business needs.